Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Mini Mushroom Burgers
Yields 12 patties
Inspired by the Mucous Free Diet Cookbook
30 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 cup Chickpeas (dried then cooked)
- 1 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Generous dash Garlic
- Generous dash Oregano
- Generous dash Himalayan salt
- Generous dash Thyme
- Generous dash Savory
- Grape Seed Oil for frying
What to Do
- Using food processor, pulse ingredients until sticking to sides and nothing but small bites of pepper are visible.
- Transfer to glass bowl and place in freezer for 10 min.
- Heat stainless steel pan with grape seed oil and form small patties by hand.
- Grill until brown on both sides (about 8 minutes)
- Enjoy with Tahiti sauce or homemade ketchup and mustard on a lettuce wrap.
- Or as a main dinner item with a side kale salad and fresh diced tomatoes and sweet potato fries.
Order your Mucous Free Diet Cookbook to try out more great recipes!
Jennifer Hutchison Taylor is a herbal therapist, physiologist, author, doula, and reiki practitioner who helps women rediscover their feminine beauty and find the complete path to healing. As the founder of Beauty in Bloom, her mission is to promote generational wellness by providing natural, sustainable, and holistic health solutions for women. Beauty in Bloom exists to create a world where women are happy, healthy, and are taken back to their roots for healing. While herbs are the main tools that she uses, she combines this modality with superfood nutrition, spiritual guidance, and her rich biological sciences background to teach a powerful and revolutionary approach to holistic health.