[Video] How to Incorporate Herbs Into Your Life Effortlessly
The Intro to Herbalism Online Course is taught using video, audio, and PDF documents. It is a self-paced course that should take up to 4 hours total.
There are some at-home practice assignments for you to do, too.
What are the requirements?
- All optional tools you can use
- Cheese cloth
- Tincture Bottle
- Tea ball
- Mason jar
- Dried, whole herbs
- Tea Pot/Kettle/Pot
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 19 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Understand the benefits of natural plant medicine
- Be able to prepare a herb using the standard methods
- Be able to describe and name the advantages of the most common preparation methods
- Be able to groups herbs in certain categories for formulations
- Learn the benefits of 8, safe and reliable medicinal herbs to use at home
- Know tips and tricks of purchasing quality herbs
- Learn to make herbal oils and medicines for the whole family
What is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn how to incorporate herbs as medicine in a healthy living regimen.
If that's you! Sign up today! Only $35!
Jennifer Hutchison Taylor is a herbal therapist, physiologist, author, doula, and reiki practitioner who helps women rediscover their feminine beauty and find the complete path to healing. As the founder of Beauty in Bloom, her mission is to promote generational wellness by providing natural, sustainable, and holistic health solutions for women. Beauty in Bloom exists to create a world where women are happy, healthy, and are taken back to their roots for healing. While herbs are the main tools that she uses, she combines this modality with superfood nutrition, spiritual guidance, and her rich biological sciences background to teach a powerful and revolutionary approach to holistic health.